ST435 - Statistical Methods for Quality and Productivity Improvement
- Prerequisites: ST 305 or ST 312 or ST 372] and ST 307
- Term & Frequency: Fall
- Student Audience: Statistics majors and minors
- Credit: 3 credits
- Recent Texts: Statistical Quality Control by Montgomery
- Recent Instructors: Roger Woodard, Herle McGowan
- Background and Goals: Basic introduction to methods of quality control
- Content: Use of statistics for quality control and productivity improvement. Control chart calculations and graphing, process control and specification; sampling plans; and reliability. Computer use will be stressed for performing calculations and graphing.
- Alternatives: The industrial engineering course ISE 443 has similar content.
- Subsequent Courses: None
S1 2017 Sections:
|-||/ - |