ST513 - Statistics for Management I
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing
- Term & Frequency: Fall, spring - Online only
- Student Audience: .Graduate students in any field.
- Credit: 3 credits
- Recent Texts: An Introduction to Statistical Methods and Data Analysis, Ott and Longnecker.
- Recent Instructors: Roger Woodard
- Background and Goals: Basic introduction to methods of statistical inference and modeling. SAS is introduced.
- Content: Analysis of data to represent facts, guide decisions and test opinions in managing systems and processes. Graphical and numerical data analysis for descriptive and predictive decisions. Scatter plot smoothing and regression analysis. Basic statistical inference. Integrated use of computer.
- Alternatives: ST511, ST507
- Subsequent Courses: ST514
S1 2017 Sections:
|-||/ - |