ST542 - Statistical Practice (offered as ST 590 in Spring 2016)
- Prerequisites: (ST 508 or 512 or 514) and (ST 502 or 702)
- Term & Frequency: Spring
- Student Audience: Masters students in Statistics
- Credit: 3 credits
- Recent Texts: none
- Recent Instructors: Emily Griffith
- Background and Goals: This course will provide a discussion-based introduction to statistical practice geared towards students in the final semester of their Master of Statistics degree.
- Content: Students will practice writing and presenting throughout the semester, gaining soft skills that aren’t necessarily covered in their other courses. Students will work alone on a carefully selected consulting project.
- Alternatives: ST 641
- Subsequent Courses: None
FA 2017 Sections:
|-||/ - |