ST715 - Theory of Sampling Applied To Survey Design
- Prerequisites: ST 512
- Term & Frequency: Every Fall
- Student Audience: Graduate students in any field.
- Credit: 3 credits
- Recent Texts: Sampling: Design and Analysis, second edition, 2010, Sharon Lohr
- Recent Instructors: Dennis Boos
- Background and Goals: This course is designed to introduce the basic theory and methods of finite population sampling. It prepares the student to design and analyze standard surveys and data collection based on probability sampling.
- Content: simple random sampling, stratified sampling, ratio and regression estimation, cluster sampling, and unequal probability sampling.
- Alternatives: None
- Subsequent Courses: None
SP 2018 Sections:
|-||/ - |