Markov Chain Monte Carlo: Theory and Application
ST 591A)(credit only; #credits: 3 (max.))
Some important materials for
ST 591A course,
(Jan. 05 - May 01). Some of the files in this page are in postscript format which can be viewed using Ghostscript Viewer.
Course registration (Call #: 858750, sec-002)
Course descriptions (tentative) Handout
Syllabus. (tentative topics of lectures)
- HW1: Problem# 12, 14 & 18 from the handout. (due 01/16/98)
- HW2: Download this file. (due 02/02/98)
S-functions (download and "source" these in Splus)
Labs (HA G100)
- Gibbs sampling. (01/14/98)
- Inference from t-distribution. (02/16/98).
- Various illustrations. (02/25/98)
Send your feedback by filling out this form or you may submit your comments online!
- If you are really interested you can browse by clicking recent literaure.
- BUGS: A software for Bayesian computation. (u may download it now! its FREE)
This page has been accessed
times since January 05, 1998.
Back to my Home Page